Welcome to your Practice Psychology MCQs - Memory (Process and Storage)
Let your brain exercise!
1. Human memory has the ability to store information for periods of time that range from ________ to ___________.
2. Sanjana has just finished her exam. As she walks out of the classroom, she realizes that there were a few more points she should have included in one of the answers. Sanjana’s problem is in the memory process of
3. In which part of the brain are general information, facts and events stored?
4. When we here a song our ears will turn the vibrations in the air into neural message. Name this process
5. Multiple-choice test questions typically rely on ____________