Welcome to your Practice Psychology MCQs - Memory (Information Processing Models)
Let your brain exercise!
1. According to Atkinson & Shiffrin memory model, information retains in the short term memory for about
2. Information enters into short-term memory through a process known as ______________.
3. Which of the following is the correct example of non-declarative memory?
4. Long term memory model including Episodic, Semantic, Procedural memories, was given by...
5. Essay questions rely on ____________.
Mark my answers