Department of Psychology, Modern College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Ganeshkhind, Pune an institution of excellence thriving bring us Webinar on the occasion of Mental Health Day 2020!!.
To understand the significance of mental health and spread its awareness.
- Time- 4 pm to 5 pm
- Date– 10.10.20 (Saturday)
- Venue – Google meet-( meet.google.com/sum-suns-kmo )
- Fees – No fees (Department of Psychology, Modern College Ganeshkhind consider it as their duty to spread awareness about mental health)
- Registration- https://forms.gle/1L9iUw4p94mfqsS59
- Please also fill up this brief form regarding Mental Health and you can ask any questions you have about Mental Health on the same form..
- Resource person- Prof. Dr Sadhana Natu, Dept. of Psychology, Modern College, Ganeshkhind, Pune.
Dr Natu will be discussing ‘Why must physical and mental health be discriminated when they both equally contribute to a person’s well being?’ etc
It is high time to take care of our mental health in this COVID 19 period.
Please join the google meet on the specified date and spread the awareness among others.
Share with friends and family.
Don’t Forget to ‘Breath in & Breath out.’