Savitribai Phule Pune University (formally University of pune) published Notification for Online Entrance Examination (OEE) for Admission to Post Graduate/Graduate/lntegrated/lnterdisciplinary Courses: For the Academic Year 2020-2021.
Online applications are invited from all eligible candidates for the admission to various PostGraduate/ Graduate / Integrated and Interdisciplinary courses offered by the University Departments/Centres/Schools.
1. Entrance Examination & Admission:
• Candidate shall be admitted to the above courses strictly on the basis of the merit in the
• Syllabus for the Entrance Examination of each course will be available on the webpage of
respective University Departments/Centre/School.
• The Online Entrance Examination (OEE) will be of 100 marks with multiple choice questions
• The Online Entrance Exam paper will consist of 2 sections.
a) Section A- 20 marks: General knowledge /aptitude /Iogic /comprehension
b) Section B- 80 marks: Subject specific questions
Examination of both the sections will be conducted together.
• Negative marking system will be applied for evaluation. For every wrong answer 1/3 (one
third) of the allotted marks of the question will be deducted.
• Merit list of the candidates based on total score of Section A and B would be prepared for
• In case of candidates securing equal marks in the OEE, merit list would be prepared based
on marks secured in Section B of the OEE.
• In case of candidates securing equal marks in Section B of OEE as well, merit list would be
prepared based on marks secured in the qualifying examination.
• Admission for various Post-Graduate/Graduate/lntegrated/lnterdisciplinary courses shall
be done as per the provision of Ordinance 181-A amended, University Order. (Circular No.
PGS/1821/ dated 14/06/2019).
2. Schedule and Conduct of OEE:
• The schedule of the process of submission of application form and OEE will be as follows:
a} Commencement of filling of online application: 1st June, 2020
b) Last date of filling online application : 30th June, 2020 (11.59 pm)
c) Schedule of Online Entrance Examination : 1st Week of August, 2020.
(The schedule is subject to change. Detailed schedule of date and time of each exam and
mode of exam will be announced later on SPPU website)
d) Duration of the Online Entrance Exam : 2 Hrs (inclusive of both the sections)
e) Publication of marks on the University website : will be notified on university website
• Candidate can download online admit card (hall ticket) 5 days before the online
examination using the ‘login Id and Password’ of the application form. Candidate should
carry the print out of the admit card to the exam centre.
• No separate certificate of the result will be issued by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
• The centres for Online Entrance Examination will be notified by the University at a later
date. Ordinarily, a change of allotted centre is not permissible.
3. Courses & Eligibility:
• For the list of courses and their respective eligibility, please refer Annexure A
• Candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying examination of the course (as per
Annexure) are allowed to apply for the OEE. However, the admission of such candidates is
subject to their passing the qualifying examination.
Reservation for all categories as per Government of Maharashtra rules.
5. Fees and Mode of Payment for OEE:
• Following fee is applicable for appearing for OEE of a single course:
a) General category : Rs. 500/
b) Reserved categories : Rs. 350/
• Candidates appearing for OEE of multiple courses are required to pay the fees separately
for each course.
• Payment should be made online using Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
6. Instructions for Filling Online Application:
- website: https://campus.unipune.ac.in/CCEP/Login.aspx
- Required Documents: Candidate shall upload the following documents with the
a. Photocopy of Statement of marks of the qualifying examination passed or statement of marks of the last semester passed of the qualifying examination.
b. Photocopy of a valid Non-creamy layer certificate/ caste certificate/ etc