Mooney Problem Checklist
Based on Logical-content strategy- Uses reason and deductive logic in the development of personality measures. It tries to logically deduce the type of content that should measure the characteristic to be assessed.
- The Mooney contains a list of problems that recurred
- in clinical case history data and in the written statements of problems submitted by approximately 4000 high-school students.
- It resembles the Woodworth in items are considered to have difficulties.
- The main interpretive procedure is to assume the face validity of a test response.
- Thus, if a subject checks an item related to finances, then testers assume that the person is having financial difficulties.